Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

~Blog Carnival!~

Sounds really cool right?  Well that is what I thought when I saw the idea so I looked into it more.  A blog carnival is similar to a blog party. The difference is, while a blog party links a bunch of different blogs with different topics, a blog carnival has a list of posts about a specific topic at different blogs. So say the topic of the carnival is "Why you home-school your children". The blog host either goes out looking for blog posts about that topic or different blog owners "submit" their post.

So after reading about Blog Carnivals and visiting a bunch of them, I have decided that I am going to attempt to host my very own BLOG CARNIVAL!!  I don't know the specifics as of yet but I thought I would put this out there for my followers.

Like blog parties this will be a great way to get more traffic to your site. I will also post the topic ahead of time so if you don't have a post already in your blog on that subject, you can create one! If you don't want to submit a post for the Blog Carnival, still join us!  It will be a great opportunity to get different views and opinions on a specific topic!

Speaking of specific topics...this is where I am going to ask you to help me a bit.  Please comment on this post and tell me what you think would be a great first "Blog Carnival" topic! I will be following this post soon with a specific announcement with dates and topics!  Hope you all will join me! And spread the word!

~Blog Carnival SAHM

No comments: