Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

~Working on a BIG project!~

Well it has been a little bit since my last post. I have been working on a big project! What is this big project I speak of?  Well I have been working on helping my friend finish her book and building her website!

My friend Kara Allred has been working on her book "Fire & Ice" for a long time now. She started her querying part and has had no luck grabbing an agents attention.  So I read her book and saw a little room for improvement and before I knew it we were working on the book together.

I fell in love with the idea of the book and I wanted to see it succeed so over the summer we wrote and rewrote, changed and re-changed the book.  Well, now we are all done with the writing part and we are beginning to network and try to get her web page up and running the way she wants it.

Part of what I have been doing is working on the web site!  Turns out I actually have a knack for web page design!  I designed and coded the whole website. I have to say I am very proud of myself. So without further ado I would like to present the official Kara Allred web page @ WWW.KaraAllred.COM!

No comments: